Joining[edit | edit source]
You may only join one guild of the three:
Contact Morven by finding the orphans or get involved in the brothel plot (needs details/confirmation)
The camp contains a well, old shrine, anvil, and smelter
It is located in the South East corner of the South East quadrant of Balrum
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Gail[edit | edit source]
- Teaches skills: Archery level 4, Create Armour, Create Weapon, Pick Locks, Trapping, Dexterity
- Teaches spells: Improved Clean Shot, Vanish, Predator Vision, Sleep (Ranged), Shadow Blade
Daralis[edit | edit source]
- Teaches skills: Archery, Pick Locks, Dexterity
- Teaches Spells: Improved Improvised Trap, Arrow of Misery, Multi Shot
- After becoming a member, Daralis is a vendor who sells Forget Crime Scrolls and various traps and lockpicks.
Knox[edit | edit source]
- Repairs items
- Teaches skills: Archery, Pick Locks, Trapping, Dexterity
- Teaches spells: Weakened Healing (Ranged), Shadow Blade
- After becoming a member, Knox is a vendor who sells various arrows and potions.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Upon first talking to Gail, she will task you with retrieving a certain dagger to gain her trust. The Old Ruins are nearby and marked on your map. The dagger is on a corpse in the far left corner. The undead will not see you if you walk against the walls, but you can kill them for xp and loot.
Reward: 1300 + 700 xp for completing the quest and for joining a guild.
Gail directs you to talk to Knox, who says he'll need the help of Daralis to make your teleport rune. Daralis' task is to find the buried body of an old runemaker named Lester by the Old Asylum in the North West quadrant.